KSET 2020 : Karnataka State Eligibility Test, Eligibility, Results, Application, Dates
KSET 2020 : University Grant Commission has recognised University of Mysore as the nodal center for conducting the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) in the state of Karnataka wide official order U.G.C., New Delhi vide No. F.7-16/2012(NET/SET) Dated14thJanuary, 2020.
KSET exam is the minimum requirement to become assistant professor in the state of Karnataka. Every year lakhs together aspirants will apply for KSET exams and thousands of candidates get qualified in the exam.
Now here is the good news for all the KSET aspirants. University of Mysore has released the notification & invited applications for KSET 2020. Here you can find the complete details of KSET 2020
Kset Results will be announced on 09/01/2021
|Date of Notification||01/02/2020|
|Online Application Starts from||03/02/2020|
|Last date for Application Submission||06/03/2020|
|Last date for Application Submission with fine of Rs 250||05/06/2020|
|Correction of Details||10/03/2020 & 11/03/2020|
|Last date of submission of Hard copy of Application to respective Nodal Centers||No Need to Submit Hard copy to Nodal Centers|
|Date of Release of Admission Ticket||Closed|
|Date of examination||27/09/2020|
|Last Date for Objection to Key Answers||19/10/2020|
|Date of Results||09/01/2021|
Eligibility for KSET 2020
- General category Candidates Should have Minimum of 55% marks and SC ST & Person with Disability Should have Minimum 50% Marks in their masters degree.
- Candidates Pursuing their Second year Master’s Degree are also can apply for KSET 2020. For such candidates certificate will be issued only if they submit the required marks card within 2 years from the date of declaration of KSET results.
- Candidates should take KSET exam in their relevant Post graduation Subject only.
- OBC, SC & ST Candidates who are claiming reservation Should Upload their Attested copy of caste and income certificate to claim the reservation (Attestation must be done by Gezzeted Officer). Failing which will be considered under general category. Certificate must be taken on or before the last date of submission of KSET application.
- Candidate who Passed Previous KSET Exams are not eligible for KSET 2020 against the same subject. If the candidate reappear in the same subject in KSET 2020 then their previous eligibility & certificate will be withdrawn and current candidature will be cancelled. Hence, Candidates are advised to not to appear for the KSET exam twice in the same subject.
|OBC (IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB)||950|
|CAT I, SC & ST & PWD||650|
Mode of fees Payment
- All banks Internet Banking Option
- Any Debit Card
- All Credit Card
- State Bank Buddy e-Wallet payment
- Cash payment can be done by selecting SBI branch option, challan will be generated and payment can be made at all the SBI branches.
Note: Fees paid other than any other mode mention above will not be considered.
Subscribe to PRAVINYATA YouTube Channel for Video Tutorials & Study Materials
Join to PRAVINYATA Telegram Channel for Instant Updates & Guidance
Age Limit for KSET 2020
There is No upper age limit to apply for KSET-2020.
Pattern of Examination of KSET 2020
|Paper||Marks||Number of Questions (MCQ)||Total duration|
Each Question carries 2 marks and all questions are compulsory.
Subjects of KSET
The KSET center, University of Mysore Conducts KSET exam 2020 in forty one subjects. here are the list of all the subjects that aspiring candidates can take their KSET exams. if particular subject is not available in the list, then candidates can take the test in the related subjects.
Library & Information Science
Mass Communication & Journalism
Computer Science & Applications
List Test of Centers
Note: There is no option to Change the test center once selected.
Minimum Percentage Required
|Other than General||35%|
Revaluation of Results
There is no option for revaluation of the KSET results 2020. once results declared that will be final.
Issue of Certificate
All candidates who secure minimum required percentage will be shortlisted and candidates are allotted according to the reservation and available slots. once candidates become qualify certificate will be issued to them. Candidates should submit the attested photocopy of all their marks card along with the post graduation marks card to the KSET center. KSET center will verify the Genuinity of documents submitted. if it feels satisfied KSET center will send the hard copy of the certificate through post to the candidates.
Validity of KSET certificate
KSET certificate issued by the KSET center is valid for the lifetime for the lectureship in the state of Karnataka.
KSET Notification 2020
KSET 2020 Syllabus
- Scanned copy of your passport Size Photo (JPEG format & Dimension must be 206 X 240 Pixels width & height. size must be less than 100kb)
- Scanned Signature ( JPEG Format & Dimension must be 206 X 60 Pixels width & height. size must be less than 30kb)
Documents to be submitted after Qualifying KSET exam 2020 to KSET Center
a) Printout of their online application form.
b) Application Form
c) copy of Bank Challan.
d) SSLC Marks card
f) PWD certificates
g) PG Degree marks cards.
h)Proof of qualifying examination certificate and PG Marks Card.